Tuesday, August 10, 2010

ECPL - The Guru, Once Again, Is Spot On

This morning ECPL mounted a very short lived rally, just as the Guru had forecast, before succumbing to an onslaught of selling the rest of the day.  After effecting a 200-1 reverse split of ECPL shares less than two months ago, this company took no time diluting the stock to the limit again.  So much for shareholder value. 

Interest recently returned as this stock bounced off its lows and peaked early in today's session at $.0024.  Later on  those  buyers at $.0024 found themselves down over 50% as the stock cratered to a low of $.001.  Not exactly a stock you'd want to hold for more than a few hours, which is fine.  Just know what you are getting into with ECPL and don't let others fool you into thinking otherwise.

As I said in the comments section, I am not an ECPL hater.  I am not a stock basher.  I post the facts so that others can make informed investment decisions.  Also I have many new traders that visit this blog.  While losing money can be the greatest lesson a new penny stock trader can learn, I'd much rather give them a profitable head start.  Helping others maximize gains and minimize losses is something I strive for.

I hope my post last night on ECPL saved a few people from losing 50% or more of their money.

No comments: