Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Guru's Picks and Profiles Are Compensation Free. I Am Not A Promoter!


I just want to make this clear. I have never been paid to promote a stock/company, and I never will. All of my picks, analysis, alerts, and posts are crafted utilizing my own knowledge and experience. Although I have been approached by company's to profile their stocks for a fee, I have declined them. I have never been compensated to write on this blog, aside from advertising revenue.

If I feel a company merits the exposure I provide then I will cover them within my blog, for free.

I do not think there are sites covering the penny stock market that can say the same thing. My posts are unbiased and honest. I call out the scams and I point you toward the big gains, as evidenced by my last stock pick which soared over 3,000% from $.0008 to $.0265.

Thank you for reading and I hope what I write helps you navigate a very dangerous, but potentially prosperous, penny stock market.

No comments: