Monday, August 9, 2010

Tuesday Stocks To Watch - UWRL, SSWC, CTYX, KATX


UWRL sits at a very important price point. This stock needs to hold this level this week. I have a good feeling it will.

SSWC some more very impressive news from the company. This stock heads to $.002 and beyond from here.

CTYX news out this morning moved the stock. It held most of its gains into the close. I see CTYX at $.001 by weeks end.

KATX this stock should see $.20+ as soon as mid-week. The chart is showing a possibly fourth leg higher. This leg would bring KATX to over $.30 a share and likely $.40. Call me crazy, but I have been right about KATX all year long. I don't think that is going to change. If you are new to this blog do a search for KATX. you will be surprised how right I have been thus far.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Could UWRL be like AAVG? lol