Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Wednesday Stocks To Watch - UWRL, EXTO, XYNH, PRGJ




UWRL
I hit this one right on the head last night when I said "The bulls are ducking and waving their white flags, while the bears are trouncing on their fox holes. I tweeted UWRL at $.0011 today and I think this was a capitulation day. The stock should mount a violent rally from here." UWRL was hitting $.0011 this morning before the buyers swooped in and took this stock over 50% higher. I see this stock trading at $.006 and beyond short term. This is just the first course.

EXTO for those of you who follow this blog, you know how much I like EXTO. I brought this stock to your attention at $.0005. Today it closed at $.0015, with $.0016 trades going through after hours. EXTO could see $.002 and beyond tomorrow. The Guru, once again, brings you a winner. http://pennystockgurus.blogspot.com/2010/08/exto-substantial-bounce-lies-ahead.html

XYNH after three impressive trading sessions, XYNH took a step back. As long as the support holds at .0014/.0015 the newly established upward trend is entact and XYNH will, this time, breach $.003. The prospects for this stock and company are enourmous.

PRGJ I see this $.016 stock trading around $.05 a share short term. I think this stock offers a great opportunity and will be gaining momentum soon.

1 comment:

Salltt said...

Guru, have you missed the news on SSWC? Great call on EXTO.

Keep up the good work,appreciating it.

Salt.