Thursday, September 30, 2010

BFHJ - The Guru Was The First To Call This Run

After an admittedly long summer, I continually postponed my next pick because of a lack of faith in the market. I just could not find something I believed in, a stock I felt could run 400 - 500% and make my subscribers and followers money. For those of you new to this blog, I have a knack for finding the stocks ready to run before the crowd. My very first pick late last year ran from $.003 to $.10 a share.

Early this year I had a pick go from $.0008 to $.036. Another go from no bid to $.0045. And yet another go from no bid to $.005. Mind you these stocks were not thinly traded after I called them. These stocks went on to trade over $100k on a regular basis. I continued to make some great picks and calls, until finally I decided to postpone my next pick. I searched, researched, and just could not get behind a stock for my next pick, until I came across BFHJ. The stock was trading at its bottom. It was being neglected by the trading public and had so much going for it.

This was my initial pick email to my subscribers:

Beneficial Holdings, Inc. BFHJ Bid .0005 Ask $.0006 Last $.0005

The company last issued news in early June. I suspect, with the stock bouncing along near all-time lows the company will become more active in the investment community, but of course I have no way of knowing whether or not this will happen. It is just a hunch.
They have been working on getting an overseas gambling/poker site up. They also have been trying to purchase gaming locations in the likes of Nicaragua. The company back in March forward split the shares in an attempt to garner more investor interest. This was a stock that was trading at over $.08 a share a little more than a year ago. Actually I wrote about it back then and made a 400% call. BFHJ 400% call post
I am hoping to make a similar call this time.


The stock pulled ahead and was a great trade, before falling back and hitting $.0006 again briefly. Up untill today I have covered BFHJ on my blog hoping others would see the value I see in the stock. I twittered it, sent it to my free subscribers, I did everything I could to let investors know about this stock.


As late as last week when this stock was trading under $.001 I was telling my readers the potential this stock has. Today we finally saw traders rushing to get into this stock before it reached $.01 and beyond.

Back in late August there was one site calling for a big run, today BFHJ is the hottest penny stock out there. So while you may see BFHJ tweets, email's, just know where it was picked first. With BFHJ closing at its high since I made it my pick, everyone is in the black, some to the tune of 1,000% and I couldn't be any happier.

No comments: