Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Thursday's Stocks To Watch - EIGH, ATPT, PRGJ , GOIG




EIGH rose 13% today and is inching ever closer to the $.50 mark.  I think it will hit that round number before the week is through.

 ATPT I had this stock as one to watch this week when it was well under a penny. It has not dissapointed posting gains in the first three days of trade this week.  Tomorrow should see another positive for this stock that seems to want to hit $.05 before the week comes to an end.

PRGJ   volume and price are on the rise and this stock is really getting some momentum behind it.  As I have said in the past I think this is a $.04-$.05 stock just based on recent financials.

GOIG this stock hit a new recent low today of $.0044.  Still a 1,100% gain from my call late last year, but it also represents quite the fall from its 52 week highs.  I think a nice 50-100% rally is in order to relieve these over sold conditions.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Look like your reputation is gone with UWRL.