Monday, October 18, 2010

AWYI - A Triple Zero Stock To Watch






Triple zero stocks can be some of the most lucrative out there.  While they can fall 50-75% any given day, they can also rise in deft defying fashion, leaving onlookers and investors alike in a state of awe.  Finding the next big triple zero stock takes time, experience, research and intuition.

With AWYI I have done my research,I have taken the time to weigh the risks with the potential rewards, and I have utilized my experience to tell you that I believe it is the next next triple zero stock to post big gains.  Why?

AWYI is active at its secretary of state.  Default companies see their stocks run every day, for absolutely no reason.  AWYI, on the other hand, is current in their filings, which means to me that they are intent on restoring value into this stock.  If AWYI and its management had folded up shop and moved on AWYI would be revoked, instead it is active and I think this is a great sign.  It indicates that this company is ready at any moment to restore faith in the stock and the company.

The last time AWYI came out with press at these levels, it soared to $.012 a share.  A 10,000% gain is in the cards if it hits that level again.  History is saying the potential for huge gains is there, its only a matter of time.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

picks lately have had market makers known for diluting,IE
STAU: PENA
AWYI: VERT
-can move but when will diluting mm's be gone?????

Bob Wilcox said...

STAU I agree with PENA as I told my subscribers the other day. Market maker VERT can be a negative on actively diluted stocks, I don't think that is the case with AWYI

Unknown said...

Thank you for the article....it was quite useful for me to wrap up things quickly and effectively!
Why penny stocks