Thursday, October 21, 2010

Friday's Stocks To Watch - EIGH, AWYI, PCFG, HESG


EIGH I noted in my chat room this afternoon that today's EIGH press release was a positive one. EIGH ran from sub $.06 to $.085 before pulling back. Compared to the canceled dividend press release, this one actually gives you hope that this stock will rebound back to $.10+. I think its at least heading back over $.10.

AWYI another great day for shareholders. There is a lot to like about this stock. Could it see its old high of $.012? I don't think so, but I think short term $.001 is not out of the question.

PCFG I think we see this stock come back tomorrow and post a better session. Gold is just too hot right now.

HESG I'm not ready to jump back into this stock quite yet, but due to its history of posting big gains, I think it is worthy of some attention heading into the weekend.

No comments: