Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Wednesday's Stocks To Watch - STAU, BFHJ, IGSM, SNEY




STAU
after plummeting from $.06 to triple zero's this stock has started to rally. It has the looks of some recent "dump and run" type stocks, except STAU has some meat behind it. I'll have more on STAU in Wednesday nights blog.

BFHJ the chart is really starting to come together. This stock is trading stronger than it ever has before. I think it sees $.01+ in the very short term.

IGSM after 8 straight positive trading days, this stock has retraced some of its gains. Volume has lightened up and the stock seems to have found nice support at $.002. I think the rally can renew itself from this level.

SNEY this stock has finally turned the corner. I mentioned this stock the other day in my subscriber chat room at $.0013. It closed at $.0038 today on excellent buying volume. I think tomorrow SNEY will see more gains.

No comments: