Monday, November 29, 2010

AWYI - 1,500% Later - The Guru Nailed This One Right On The Head

There will be many people, sites, blogs, emails, twitters saying they called AWYI first, but there will be only one that was right.

Back in the middle of October,  AWYI sat quietly with no interest.  Only the Guru foresaw the potential this stock had to reward investors.  This is what I wrote about AWYI at the time to my subscribers, the date was October 14th, 2010:

AWYI - Ariel Way, Inc

Bid none

Ask $.0001  Three Market Makers (NITE, CSTI, VERT)

Share Structure
Authorized 2 billion
Last Known Outstanding 651,983,983

This stock has been dormant since late 2008, or almost two years.  The company remains active at its secratary of state, meaning things could get going again at anytime.  This stock traded from low triple zero's all the way to $.012 in 2008, while I am not saying that will happen again, it is good to know what the potential this stock has if the company awakens from its dormancy.

Usually a company that folds up shop does not keep active at the secratary of state.  The fact the AWYI remains active tells me they have plans for the future, whether that is right now or further down the road.....
Overall AWYI is a stock that at $.0001/$.0002 could offer a great reward if something were to transpire with the company in  the future.  As long as it is still active at the Secretary of State the chance is there for this stock to get reinvigorated.


This is what the chart looks like since my alert:

 You can also read my blog posts from back then when I named it a triple zero stock to watch:

http://pennystockgurus.blogspot.com/2010/10/awyi-triple-zero-stock-to-watch.html

http://pennystockgurus.blogspot.com/2010/10/awyi-right-on-cusp-of-big-breakout.html



Since I alerted this stock to my subscribers AWYI has indeed become reinvigorated and looks to regain much of the market capitalization it lost back in 2008.

I want to congratulate those who believed in me and my call, you are sitting on quite a profit and that could not make me any happier.  My goal is to help everyone profitably navigate the penny stock market. While it is not an easy task, stocks like AWYI show that I have an uncanny ability to find those big gains before anyone else.

No comments: