Thursday, November 4, 2010

Friday's Stocks To Watch - SDIR, HTLJ, LOCN, PCFG

SDIR this stock held strong today and looks to continue its new upward trend.

HTLJ some interesting filings hit the wires today.  The company has brought more assets in and looks to continue its growth.  At some point traders will begin to see the value here.  Until then, in my view, this is an amazing buying opportunity.

LOCN after going over $.30 LOCN pulled back.  No sense going to fast, especially if you want price sustainability. I like the way this stock is trading and at this rate I would not be shocked to see LOCN at $.50 in the short term.  After all, whats another 150% after a 10,000%+ run.

PCFG I nailed this stock at the start of the week.  I stated: the recent consolidation phase looks to be nearing an end. While I am no chart Guru, the recent action appears to have formed a bull flag, which means more gains are likely. With gold back near all-time highs this is a stock to watch in 2010-11.  With gold hitting news highs every day, this gold stock is following suit.  I think it can see $.10 and better short term.

4 comments:

Balance said...

Glad To see youre out of AWYI after Pumping it....Now we can move up.

Balance said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bob Wilcox said...

Out of AWYI? I don't understand. I like AWYI and the recent developments.

Anonymous said...

Balance can't stand BW highlighting a stock, but for some reason doesn't realize that BW is the main reason for the move in the first place? Huh, interesting.