Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Thursday's Stocks To Watch - DTSL, SDIR, AWYI, UWRL

DTSL shares look to have a lot more room to rise over the coming days.  This stock is getting more attention and should see increased money flow.  I would not be surprised to see this stock at $.002 - $.0025 by weeks end.

SDIR rallied late in the session and I expect this momentum to carry through to Thursday's session.  SDIR continues to work its way off recent lows and attempt to rally further.  The company has some positive events this month, which should help draw more awareness to this stock.

SSWC this stock should get going again at some point.  In anticipation of a run, these prices offer a great opportunity to capitalize on a rally to $.001 - $.002 in the short term.  While there is a chance those prices won't come in the short term, we all know how quickly SSWC can run when it has the wind at its back.

UWRL I received a few emails recently about this stock.  I know I don't write about it every day like I used to for over two months.  The company is working on removing the skull and cross bones from Pink Sheets.  Until that is done this stock is great to trade from $.0008-$.0012 range to $.0016 - $.002 area.  I see this stock trading to $.006 and beyond when the company gets its act together.

No comments: