Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Wednesday's Stocks To Watch - PRMO, VLCO, STAU, HSCO


PRMO I received an email asking why I like this stock. I will give three reasons. First it is a gold stock and gold, even with the recent drop off, is still sitting near all-time highs. PRMO is the cheapest gold stock in the entire market. PRMO recently filed an amendment indicating the company is coming back to life. PRMO trades for $.0001/$.0002, a great price for those of you that want to take a gamble that PRMO will post a 500% - 1,000% gain from here.

VLCO this is a stock that has fallen on light volume. Considering what it has going for it, there is little doubt VLCO should be valued at a much higher price per share. At $.012 VLCO is undervalued personified.

STAU I really like this stock and I think it will post a significant gain from today's close. Significant? Some of you might be asking just how high I think this stock will go. I try not to put a price on these stocks, but I will tell you this. I could see STAU trading at $.002 - $.004 in the short term, meaning before the middle of December. Obviously if the company returns to their diluting ways, then the stock will not move. But right now STAU is looking real good.

HSCO just a beautiful few days with this stock. I could see more gains coming tomorrow. HSCO at the start of 2010 was a $2 stock. Currently trading at $.0033 there is a lot of room for upward movement.

No comments: