Thursday, December 30, 2010

Friday's Stocks To Watch - UWRL, PRMO, TLAN, STAU

UWRL with today's upgrade of UWRL at Pink Sheets, the stock should be better bid going forward.  I would not be surprised to see this stock trading at $.001 or better tomorrow.

PRMO volume is starting to come back and with it some positive price movement.   It took very little volume today to secure a solid bid for the stock and a reduction in the market makers asking $.0003.  With the continued growth in interest, PRMO should see $.0004 and better short term.

TLAN this is a stock that is still flying under the radar of so many traders.  I think right now TLAN is forming a solid base for a substantial move in 2011.  In my mind this is a stock that you will be wishing you had bought when I brought it to your attention.

STAU volume was sharp today and we could be looking at the beginning of this incredi-stocks next rally.  Let's see what tomorrow brings.

2 comments:

Erica Smith said...

Hi,
I want to submit 1 guest article in your site: http://pennystockgurus.blogspot.com/, only if you permit me. My post will be totally unique and on the theme of your site. You can suggest me a topic also.

Awaiting for your reply soon.

regards,
Erica Smith
ericasmith568(at)gmail.com

stock said...

You can suggest me a lot of good information about stock. It's informative for me...

Hot Stocks