Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Pennystockguru's 2010 Recap - VCTY










When I made VCTY my stock pick earlier this year at $.0008, I did it based on share structure and recent changes in filings.  On the day I picked this stock it traded close to 100 million shares, or roughly the entire authorized shares, yet closed up only roughly 200%.  To trade the entire authorized shares and be up only 200%... well something was not right.  the next day another 50 million traded, finally after a few days the stock started to gain some traction. 

VCTY turned into one of the hottest stocks earlier this year and posted some incredible profits for my readers and subscribers.

With all sub-penny, and penny stocks, its not about the longer term as gravity is strong in this market.  Very rarely do these type of stocks mount anything sustainable, and if they do it is usually only for a few weeks or possibly a couple months.


The bottom line is I try to find these stocks before they post their big gains.  Some people will criticize me after the fact, when these stocks get pulled back down by the gravity of the market, when in fact I have done what I always have done, find these stocks before the crowd.  Yes they all tend to fall back to where they started.  Nothing in this market lasts for ever.  But having the opportunity to capitalize on an opportunity is what my blog is all about.

Here is a nice write up I did about VCTY in the Spring

No comments: