Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Thursday's Stocks To Watch - PRMO, TLAN, AIMH, HTLJ




PRMO news out late in the session brought buyers and I suspect if the session had lasted 10 more minutes there would have been no $.0002's left on the offer.  This remains the cheapest gold stock in the market.  Today's news should bolster shares tomorrow and into the new year.  These triple zero stocks can get explosive, and I don't think it will be any different with PRMO.

TLAN closed up a tick today.  The uptrend remains intact and as I have said previously, I can see this stock trading at $.01 and beyond over the short term.  That's a 300%+ move from here.

AIMH this stock is up almost 1,000% from late August.  As I always say, follow the money and the money looks to be flowing into this one.

HTLJ this stock has been one of my biggest disappointments this year.  I have still not given up hope.  The financials for Heartland are not representative of a $.14 stock, but rather a $2 - $3 stock.  At some point the investment community will catch onto this, until then I think HTLJ is a true bargain.

No comments: