Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Thursday's Stocks To Watch - TLAN, IGSM, AVTI, HTLJ


TLAN I think this stock is right no the cusp of a big breakout. The stock has been consolidating in the current range for the last few sessions. With the company ready to post a profitable quarter, I expect investors to catch onto this stock in the near future. That could be the match that lights this pile of straw.
IGSM investors continued buying up this stock as it surged again today this time to the tune of 47%. My call of $.004 looks well within reach for tomorrow. At this stage it may be time to move the next price point higher, meaning IGSM could surpass its highs made a few months back.

AVTI this stock came back in a big way today closing at $.0015 a share. Investors rode this one well over $.003 the last time it moved, and I suspect it will get up there again if the buying continues.
HTLJ this is really getting ridiculous. It seems I am the only one behind this stock, and considering the price trend the last few months, I can see why. Aside from releasing their SEC obligations, the company has done nothing to update the investment community. In turn the investment community wants nothing to do with this stock. As I have said previously, in my view, this is an amazing chance to get a $100+ million revenue company on the cheap.

No comments: