Thursday, January 20, 2011

EXTO - Good Things Come To Those Who Wait


After alerting my subscribers and free email members about EXTO at $.0004 the stock has gone on to post a slow and deliberate rally. The stock has now gained over 1,100% since I first brought it to my members and my blog.

This is one of my blog entries from last year: for those of you who follow this blog, you know how much I like EXTO. I brought this stock to your attention at $.0005. Today it closed at $.0015, with $.0016 trades going through after hours. EXTO could see $.002 and beyond tomorrow. The Guru, once again, brings you a winner.

In a penny stock world full of stocks that go up and crash down in the span of minutes or hours, its refreshing to see a stock slowly ascend from the triple digits and bring profits to those who wait. A $400 purchase at $.0004 would be worth $4,500 as of today's close, now that's something worth waiting for.




No comments: