Tuesday, January 25, 2011

TLAN - Emarking On Its Third Leg Higher



Many of you long time readers of my blog may recall my chart of KATX at about this time last year. In it I noted how it had started its third leg higher. KATX was at $.05 then and soared over $.20.I was spot on with my call. I am good at spotting these moves and think TLAN is in a similar position. A 400% gain or better looks to be in the cards for this stock.

Today TLAN continued its measured climb higher as investors greeted the company's first press release since October with some decent buying. I think it was great news for shareholders and showed the commitment TLAN has toward growth and becoming profitable. The stock closed the session at $.004 and looks well on its way to $.01 and better in the short term.

The company looks committed to increasing shareholder value and recently reduced the float by over 11 million shares. The chart is showing a stock that is right on the cusp of a significant price breakout. Volume is light but the stock continues to push higher meaning investors are buying and holding. TLAN's shares late last year were valued at $.05 in an acquisition. The stock also traded at that price less than a year ago.

The stock looks to be in its 3rd leg higher and I think we are at the stage where this stock wants to make its move. This move should take TLAN to $.01 and above and the real target to break is the 200 day moving average of $.0092. A break of that will be very bullish for this stock. It will also set up a possible golden cross.

I've brought countless winners to my blog the past couple years, and I don't think TLAN will be any different. Making money in this market can be as simple as buying a low float stock with tremendous potential and riding it for big gains. TLAN is that stock with big gains are on the horizon.

No comments: