Monday, January 24, 2011

Tuesday Stocks To Watch - CTCC, MTIZ, WTCT, TLAN


CTCC looks to have solid support at these prices and should start to trend higher from here.  The stock has a small float and the company's ambitious turnaround plans should result in a higher price per share going forward.  This will be a stock to watch in 2011.

MTIZ a new release today seemed to get over looked.  The stock was up on less than 1 million shares traded.  I think interest will grow for MTIZ this year and that the stock is trading at a good risk/reward price.  Sure it could go down to $.0005, $.0003, but I think at some point it goes to $.004 - $.005 or better.

WTCT I alerted this stock last year, after the company filed for a change of leadership.  It was trading at $.0012 then, and as I have stated many times, change with penny stocks can be very lucrative for investors.  While I was very early alerting this stock, and it has taken many months to finally move, the move itself has been a very profitable one.  CTCC a stock I have started featuring has also filed a change in leadership, so if WTCT is any indication, you can see where CTCC is heading down the road.  Last week I noted WTCT faced resistance at $.003.  It broke that and I noted $.005 as resistance, today it closed at $.006, and if the trading day was extended an hour I think WTCT would have easily seen $.007.   WTCT is in the midst of a run that could bring it to $.01 and beyond if it can break that magical number.

TLAN I know I sound like a broken record with this stock, but my instincts are telling me this stock will be trading over $.01 in the short term.  This is a company that is expanding and is right on the cusp of profitability.  The float has been reduced by over 11 million shares.  The chart is showing we are at the start of the next leg higher.  I think TLAN will test and break its recent high of $.0058 in the coming days.

No comments: