Monday, February 21, 2011

Essentially Someone Has Stolen My ID

The bottom line:  It is as if someone has stolen my id, taken my credit cards, maxed them out, and completely ruined everything I have spent over four years building.  Anyone that thinks I am responsible for these criminal and idiotic spam emails does not know me and my blog.  I want these to stop more than anyone else.

I have received a few emails from some people who claim I have sent them spam.  You have the wrong guy.  I was given copies of the email and all I had to do was click the link given in the spam email to figure out who was the perpetrator of the unsolicited spam email.  I urge you to follow that link in the email and notify THAT SITES ISP, not mine.

This is the culprits site:

http://pennystockguru16.ru/

This criminal needs to be stopped!

The link on the email leads directly to the site in question and it is not mine!!!  Typing penny stock guru in any search engine will bring you here as I have been here for many years and am the leading search result for the term penny stock guru.  It does not mean I am the perpetrator of these illegal emails.  It means someone created a site called the Penny Stock Guru and is sending illegal spam all over the world to attract people to it.  Go to that site in the email and that is the perpetrators site.

I do not email anyone unless they sign up for my service and email lists.  Sending spam only makes you look bad, which is the case for those of you who think these spam emails are coming from me.  Once again they are not mine, I have not sent them they are from another site who claims to be a Penny Stock Guru.  Apparently I am not the only Penny Stock Guru and this other Guru needs to utilize illegal, unsolicited spam to attract people to his site.  I do not need to send spam for people to sign up for my service, I do just fine with word of mouth.

I have worked hard to maintain my solid reputation and I do not need it tarnished by people who can't figure out where the emails are coming from and are simply typing pennystockguru into google.  This will bring you to my site, which is right because I am the penny stock guru.  However I am not the other site that is sending the spam.  That is someone else who I do not know, and do not care to ever know.  I hope this clears things up for many of you.

No comments: