Sunday, February 13, 2011

Monday Stocks To Watch - TLAN, HLXW, CTCC, PRPM

I try each night to find stocks with potential to include on my blog.  In a penny stock market filled with quick flips, pump and dumps, it is tough finding stocks that you can buy and not have to worry about if you happen to not watch every tick of the market.  Unless otherwise stated in the watch list post, my aim is to find the stock with at least short term potential.  A stock that won't crash the minute momentum wanes. I understand that not everyone is a day trader and in this market the thought of holding something overnight can bring nightmares.  That is why I try to bring quality stocks to this blog.

For example TLAN.  Some of you may wonder why its on my watch list almost every night.  For one I picked the stock late last year at lower prices and still think it has a lot of room to go to the upside.  Secondly I think the stock offers a great short term and longer term trade.  Although it has gyrated some in the past, the stock has stabilized,and in my view, makes a sound penny stock to watch almost every day of the week.  I think it should trade to $.01 or better from here, and until it does expect it to be on my watchlist, unless the company does something to make me change my stance.

CTCC will be on my watch list going forward because I think it is a compelling turnaround story.  With its small share float and potential for big gains as news hits the wires, this stock should be good for some nice profits from here.  There will always be people who disagree with my opinion, and at times they will be right.  UWRL never panned out like I thought it would, at least not yet.  I did pick that stock at $.0006 and it did hit $.003 3 days later for a 500% gain, but the run to $.006 has yet to happen.  Why?  For one the company took way to long getting their house in order.  Secondly the company is facing a lawsuit from prior issued notes.  Finally investors moved on after the company raised its authorized stock to almost 3 billion shares.  A 50% increase in the authorized should crimp my $.006 target by a similar number.  Needless to say we need some progress in the lawsuit and a some reassurances from the company before adding it back to the watchlist.

HLXW will be a stock to keep a close eye on the next few days and possibly weeks.  The authorized shares are almost completely utilized meaning the dilution that brought this stock down from almost $3 last year to $.0005 is about done.  The stock could see a nice relief rally from a year of selling.  Just looking at the chart for HLXW you would have to think people were selling into this, meaning any rally could bring with it some short covering.


PRPM I still think we see $.001 and better here soon.  I was chirping about this stock at $.0002 and $.0003 and right now its at $.0005 and $.0006.  It may take a few more days, but soon enough I think it moves out of the triple zero range.

No comments: