Monday, February 7, 2011

Tuesday Stocks To Watch - BFHJ, STHG, TLAN, CTCC


BFHJ looks like this stock is starting to get going again. Both the 200 and 50 day moving averages are at $.0016, where did BFHJ close - $.0017. I think this sets the stock up for a nice move this week and possibly beyond. I'd like to see a close at or above $.002 tomorrow in order to remain confident.

STHG follow the money. $127k in money volume and it closed 71% higher. I think this stock will make for a great trade tomorrow. I think it trades in the $.001 - $.0017 range tomorrow, which should make the daytraders some money. If the money flow stays, then this stock could post a nice multi-day run from here.

TLAN the stock pulled back a notch, and currently, in my view, offers a great chance to make some money. As I have stated previously I think this is at least a $.01+ stock and I see it trading well over that at some point this year. The company financials should be out soon and this could provide the impetus for the next big move for this stock. Also don't forget the float has been reduced by 11.5 million shares, that bodes well should the buying pressure return in earnest.

CTCC we had a glimpse last week at just how quickly this stock can soar with even the slightest of buying interest. I view this stock as a longer term trade, one based on the company following through on its recent shareholder update. So far it seems they are going to come through with their promises as evidenced by Thursdays late day press release. This formerly $.46 stock should head much higher from here as the details trickle out from the new CEO and management.

No comments: