Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Thursday's Stocks To Watch - PRPM, CTCC, ENTI, SLRW

PRPM the stock broke through the $.0008 resistance.  In my view, this means this stock heads higher into the weekend and could see $.0012 - $.0015 in the next two trading sessions.

CTCC news out today helped bolster the stock.  Over $1 million in revenue extrapolated over 12 months makes this quite an undervalued stock. Lets see if investors agree tomorrow.

ENTI over 1 billion traded.  I have this on my watch list because of the money flow, not so much that I expect a big move soon.  I will be watching to see what happens tomorrow, if this goes to no bid or sees a push. 

SLRW a nice little move today.  I am looking to see if this has more legs tomorrow.  I can't see this stock trading more than $.0015 a share.

No comments: