Monday, March 21, 2011

Tuesdays Stocks To Watch - SPAH, INSQ, PPII, GEPT



SPAH I had SPAH as a stock to watch today and it did not disappoint closing at its high of $.002 a share.  The late day buying should be a good sign for tomorrow and I expect this positive momentum to continue.   

INSQ for those of you who don't follow me on twitter, I alerted my subscribers to INSQ just after the market open in the chat room.  The stock was sitting quietly with only one 5k share trade at $.0044.  The ask had moved to $.005 and I was hoping it would come down to offer a more attractive entry.  From there the stock exploded hitting a high of $.02.  The form 4 ownership documents filed after the close on Friday were the impetus for this move.  Judging from today's buying pressure there could be more gains tomorrow for this stock.

PPII closed the day up 22% and looks poised to post more gains tomorrow.  The float for this stock is very small and I suspect it won't take much buying pressure for this stock to trade back over $.01 and make a move toward its 200DMA.

GEPT this stock surged almost 900% today closing right at session highs.  Some may say " its up 900%  the rally is over" while others may be looking at this breakout as just the beginning of an even more impressive move.  Tomorrow we should have a much clearer picture.

No comments: