Tuesday, April 19, 2011

LEXG - Hits $3.03 Almost a 3,000% Move From When I Covered On My Blog March 22nd


LEXG continued its ascent hitting a high of $3.03 today. That lucky investor who scooped up $400k of LEXG shares at $.12 is now sitting on some $10 million of stock.

This company had ZERO revenues, ZERO assets, ZERO cash, as of their last SEC filing. Sounds like something that should garner over $21 million in volume (cue the sarcastic laugh please) . As I said previously this week, all good things must come to an end.

When everyone starts heading for the LEXG exits, don't be the one left turning the lights off. We've seen this happen countless times with stocks that seem impervious to any type of downside. LEXG will get holes in it just like the others and this $3 stock will turn south.

If I was looking to short a penny stock right now, LEXG would be it. Call me crazy, down the road you'll probably be calling me right.

No comments: