Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Wednesday's Stocks To Watch - DTRO, TLAN, APRM, LEXG

DTRO had a great trading session closing only a few ticks off its session high. This bears watching going forward and could make for a profitable trade from here. Lets see if the interest in this stock continues to expand tomorrow.

TLAN this stock has held its current range and looks poised to break out. This is a profitable stock, with growing revenues, increasing assets and decreasing liabilities. The company recently announced a share reduction as well as the elimination of all preferred shares. To top it off the company has ZERO convertible debt. I think this is the most undervalued stock trading in the sub-penny area. That will change at some point. Right now I think current prices offer an tremendous risk/reward type trade.

APRM the stock looks poised to break $.01 in the near term. Shares appear to be in short supply and any type of buying volume should send the stock much higher from here. I don't think this stock has seen anything yet as far as price gains are concerned. With projected revenue of the ecommerce site coming in at close to $13 million you are looking at roughly $.20 a share, which means this $.005 stock should be trading in the pennies.

LEXG I think this stock is long overdue for a nice long red candle. These runs, while fascinating to watch, always seem to come to an end violently. LEXG took the stairs higher and will take the elevator back down, or even possibly a 75th floor window, when the buying lets up. Could I be wrong? Sure. But something is not right with this stock, and I am sure I am not alone in this assessment. Actually I know I am not alone in this, read here: http://thestreetsweeper.org/undersurveillance.html?i=1781

No comments: