Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Thursdays Stocks To Watch - VPRS, VLCO, TAON, RPPR



VPRS buyers came into the stock today and sent shares higher.  I think this is still just a prelude to what happens down the road, when we get further clarification about the possible merger.  For now investors are taking adavantge of the opportunity and it is starting to show in the price per share.

VLCO is a stock I have alerted previously and it continues to post gains for traders and investors.  The stock broke out late in the session to close at its highs, and like I said in last nights update, once we get there we re-evaluate.  I told my subscribers in chat tonight that VLCO looks like it wants $.10 before the long holiday weekend.  Let's see if  I'm right.

TAON came up in one of my scans the other day.  I think it could post a decent bounce from current levels.  Keep a close eye on it as it could make for a nice trade.

RPPR the stock continues to show tremendous accumulation.  I think this stock could pull a TYTN type move in the near term.  Once again, lets see if I'm right.

5 comments:

stock said...

Thanks for this awesome deeds.

http://www.stockprofessors.com/

jamesbalfour said...

Thanks for stock information.

http://www.pennyplayersclub.com/

chasing said...

Best regards for this excellent creation. Thanks...



http://chasingbeta.com/

stock said...

Anyone who is in touch with share market should visit this awesome site to get proper guide-lines which would be very useful in stock market trading. Thanks......


hot penny stocks

Unknown said...

Good attempt...


trade forex