Monday, May 16, 2011

Tuesdays Stocks To Watch - PRRY, APRM, SAVW, TYTN




PRRY I think this stock is poised for a nice rally over the coming days and weeks.  A recent press release has, in my view, put a floor under the stock.  Currently trading under $.02 this stock was trading at $.75 this time last year.  If it can recover just 10% of its losses the stock will be trading close to $.10 a share.

APRM the company is now current with pink sheets.  After submitting its first filings in almost a year, the company looks to be preparing for something and judging from its latest press release it could be an ecommerce site projected to bring in roughly $13 million in revenue this year.  If/when news of that hits the wires shares should see an immediate boost.

SAVW this stock was talked about in the pennystockguru chat room Sunday Night.  Today the buyers came out in force sending the stock up 130%.  I think we could see a test of $.01 tomorrow if the buying remains fast and furious.

TYTN this stock remains on my watchlist for a fourth straight day.  The prior three times the stock has seen some great gains.  I think we could see a push to $.005 tomorrow for TYTN before it pulls back.  Those of you in from when I first has it on my watchlist last week are sitting on some nice gains.  Congratulations.

No comments: