Monday, May 23, 2011

Tuesdays Stocks To Watch - RPPR, BRZL, PRRY, SYTE

RPPR a late day flurry pushed the stock 67% higher.  I noted to my subscribers that the recent accumulation of this stock reminded me of TYTN before it ran to $.003+ recently. The accumualtion for RPPR has been great and the share price is starting to refelect that.  I would keep a close yee on this stock, as it could really break out from current levels.

BRZL the stock has fallen dramatically.  I noted that a break of its $.009 support level would bring further downside to the stock.  With it sitting at $.0045, we are at a point where I think the stock makes an attractive trade.  If BRZL drops below $.004 then I think we see $.003 before more upside, if it holds current levels I think we could see a rebound to the $.006 - $.0075 area.

PRRY the stock is under accumulation and I could see it breaking out higher.  The company is on the turn-around and I expect the price to lead the charge.

SYTE in my view this is one of those stocks you buy and put away.  I think SYTE trades higher longer term as investors see this stock as not one of your typical penny stocks.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot for this awesome post....



trade forex