Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Thursdays Stocks To Watch - GRPS, SFIO, GRDO, RYUN


GRPS nice volume today and I do think this stock has hit bottom. It has fallen from over $.02 a share over the last month and could see a sharp rebound from current prices.

SFIO some late day news, three minutes before the close, could help bolster the stock tomorrow. It should get a jolt right out of the gate.

GRDO an authorized share raise from 1.5 billion to 6 billion. We've seen this happen with two other stocks recently where the company decides to raise the authorized by factors of at least 3. It really makes you wonder what their true intentions are. A few million, or ten million shares, can be dealt with, but why would you invest in a stock where the company has just told you they plan to dump 4.5 million share into the market and effectively dilute your investment? Greed. That is the only word I can find for this type of action. I could be wrong and I have liked this stock in the past, but an authorized share raise of this magnitude changes my view on this stock permanently.

RYUN what a great rally. This stock has made many a nice profit and could continue to see a strong bid. Add it to your watchlist if its not already there.

2 comments:

ethanparker said...

I know penny stocks are a huge gamble and should make up a low percentage, but I am a fan of taking controlled risks. I want to know what people look for, if anything, in a penny stock before buying?

penny stocks

GilBurt said...

Thanks for good information...

http://www.otcmarketalerts.com/