Monday, June 6, 2011

Tuesdays Stocks To Watch - IFRS, DTTO, SMVI, TLAN


IFRS I think this stock is a great buy at these levels. The stock looked poised to break $.01 when market maker VFIN decided it was a perfect time to completely maul the bid. The stock crumbled to a low of $.0055, at the time in my chat room I was telling my subscribers that I thought the stock would rebound. Let's see if I'm right. I think IFRS will make for a great trade tomorrow and throughout the week.

DTTO up 1,900% today on a deregistration filing, the company's first activity in almost four years. I did some searching and I think I found the company that is going to do a reverse merger with DTTO. I am not 100% certain so I am not going to post it until I can confirm 100%. We've seen how crazy these merger plays can get and I wouldn't rule out additional gains for this stock tomorrow.

SMVI an excellent trading session for this stock. Read more about it here: http://pennystockgurus.blogspot.com/2011/06/smvi-accumulation-continues.html With Social Media Venture residing in the very hot Social Media sector this stock could quite some bid for quite a while. A break of $.0006 tomorrow brings the next two price points of $.0011 and $.0022 into focus. I think the rally for SMVI is still in its very early stages and it will surprise many in the coming days.

TLAN the chart continues to look great for this stock. Accumulation is up, and we are within a day or two of getting a coveted golden cross, a very bullish technical sign. I will have an updated chart for you tomorrow. TLAN in my opinion, will be a very hot stock at some point this year and these quiet times offer a great chance to get in before the crowd. Today this $.003 stock had only one market maker below $.005. Shareholders have been accumulating and holding for the long term with this stock. The company recently reduced its outstanding shares TWICE, did away with all preferred stock, has no convertible debt..... and they also posted a profit last year while reducing liabilities and increasing assets. Need I saw more?