Friday, July 1, 2011

GGRI - A $140 Buy Last Week Into $1,940 Today




Last week when GGRI was languishing in the $.014 to $.017 range I featured the stock on my blog 5 times calling for a rally in shares. Sure I could have been wrong, GGRI could have kept falling. But I noticed the support at the range it was in, coupled with the curling MACD and recent financial documents filed. I had a very good feeling the stock was going to post a nice rally from there.

Not only did I cover GGRI on my blog last week prior to this weeks almost 2,000% move, I updated my subscribers almost nightly on GGRI and spoke in the chat room about this stock.

I may not be right all the time, but when I am right it can be to the tune of thousands of percent and GGRI has proved that, as have my previous alerts and picks.

A $140 purchase of 10,000 share of GGRI stock last week could have been sold today at the high for $1,940. Amazing. My goal with this blog has always been to find the stocks that are ready to run before the crowd. Once again I was first and while I am not perfect, I do have knack for finding these stocks before everyone else.

Here is some of the discussion on GGRI in the subscriber chat room just before it rallied this week even watching it as the bid crept up to $.016 an hour before the big breakout. The great part about penny stocks is the next big runner could be right around the corner. Thats what makes penny stocks so exciting:

No comments: