Monday, July 25, 2011

Tuesdays Stocks To Watch - AFFIQ, DRYN, SRSR, ADMT



AFFIQ after the big run-up today tomorrow will be interesting to watch. The subscriber chat room had AFFIQ at $.005 and from there the stock mounted a tremendous rally. With the Q coming off tomorrow anything is possible.

DRYN
I alerted this stock to my paid and free subscribers at $.11. It went on to hit $.75 a share, and has since fallen. I think current levels offer a great chance to play a rebound in shares. DRYN closed today at $.26 a share.

SRSR
an impressive session for the stock closing at its highs. This stock bears watching going forward.

ADMT
the company issued an 8K announcing a purchase order at 70% of their annual revenue. In my view this is big news for the company and I think share should rally from here.

No comments: