Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Wednesday's Stocks To Watch -DRYN, TCLN, BFHJ, SNWT


DRYN this stock today saw some steady buying pressure and closed the day up 60%. It was on my watch list last night as well, congratulations to those of you in this stock. With the $9 plus share valuation, based upon the current outstanding and recent 8K filing, this stock could be just at the start of a big rally.

TCLN I charted this stock earlier this week noting the 50 and 200 DMA's converging and forming a pennant. The stock has since broken above this consolidation to the upside. Today TCLN was up 20% and closed at $.012. I think there could be a big move higher in the short term for this stock.

BFHJ this stock is starting to make a move of its recent lows. It bear watching going forward as this stock has posted some impressive moves in the past.

SNWT this stock has been on my bottom scan several times over the last week. I think this stock could post a 100% or better move from today's $.0045 close. I am basing this on nothing more than a chart that, to me, wants to pop higher.

1 comment:

stock said...

Awesome stock news.