Tuesday, August 23, 2011

NXOI - Closes Up 391% on The Session


Just last night I had NXOI on my watch list and stated "I think NXOI will have a relief rally after its dramatic fall. The stock has held its current range meaning we could be seeing at least a temporary bottom. I wouldn't be surprised if this stock popped 100-150% in one session "

I was right and then some. NXOI surged higher out of the gate closing right at the high of the session. Congratulations to all who profited, or stand to profit on this stock.

When I say I think a stock will go up 100-150% in one session and instead it goes up 391%... I'll take that every day of the week.



3 comments:

stock said...

I feel lucky to view this awesome post. Thanks....



http://www.stockprofessors.com/

chasing said...

It's really a very good work...








stock news

stock said...

Thanks for this good post...







www.stockprofessors.com