Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Thursdays Stocks To Watch - PMI, DGIN, HPGS, TMHO


PMI first off congratulations to those of you in my chat room and twitter followers who were able to get in at $.168, $.1725, and $.1750. The stock actually dropped to $.1650 after I let my subscribers know in the chat room. PMI went on to a session high of $.23 and had many large blocks go through at $.24 afterhours. I think this stock has room to go to the upside with $.30 being the first point of interest.

DGIN the chart looks great for this stock and I think its poised to hit $.001 short term as the selling has abated and the new changes taking place should bring new interest into the stock.

HPGS I think this stock will post a sharp rally from current levels. This was a $1.50 stock in June and at $.125, in my opinion, there is a compelling risk/reward scenario. I've been spot on with these bottom plays recently. The risk is the stock continues to fall, the reward is a swift 100-150% type move for this highly oversold stock.

PRRY I've been behind this stock for quite a while now. Today PRRY closed at $.042 a share and looks poised to continue its move higher tomorrow. I always felt this stock was a great buy at its lows, and even now I believe there is profit potential from these prices.

No comments: