Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Thursdays Stocks To Watch - VLCO, PCFG, MASP, TNGL

VLCO and PCFG were both in last nights stocks to watch. I stated "I think any further dips in these stocks could be bought for quick trades with the intent of selling on the intra-day bounces. " If you follow me on twitter or were in my chat room this morning you would have seen me call both these stocks precisely at their lows after they dipped out of the gate. Each rallied from my calls providing the exact intra-day bounce I spoke of. I think both stocks will continue to make their way higher tomorrow.

MASP form 4 filings helped boost this stock today. I remain high on MASP and its future plans that have been highlighted in their recent SEC filings.

TNGL this gold stock is trading more than 50% off its highs. With gold trading near its all time highs I expect this stock trend higher from current levels.

No comments: