Monday, August 29, 2011

Tuesdays Stocks To Watch - GTSO, HPGS, TNGL, SHMX, SPAH, PRMO

Gold stocks:
SHMX the chart is looking good for this stock and we could be looking at the start of a sustained price recovery.

TNGL I really like this stock, although the price sits at recent lows, I feel it deserves a much higher valuation.

SPAH trading near 52 week lows, I think this stock will impress going forward.

PRMO this $.0001 bidless stock remains the cheapest gold stock in the market. Take a look at their recent financials posted on OtcMarkets and you will see why I like this stock.

Bottom Plays:

GTSO the stock posted a hammer today on the daily chart. This could be the start of a reversal. Considering how far the stock has fallen a rebound could mean a big move up for this stock. Keep an eye on it.

HPGS this stock is still oversold and I think the next rally could be a sustainable one for at least the short term.

No comments: