Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Rays Win - Guru Calls Another Winner




Whether its calling the next winning stock or calling the next winning baseball team I have been spot on.

The guru chat extends well beyond the normal trading hours. Later in the night usually around 11pm to 2AM EST we get together to discuss the days bottom scan, momentum scan and other stocks to watch for tomorrow. We have a small friendly bunch that gathers nightly, and tonight was no different except we had some excellent pre-playoff baseball going on.

I was watching both the Yankee -Rays game and the Red Sox - Oriole Game. Both games came down to the bottom of the ninth with the Rays tying it on a 2 out homerun and the Orioles winning it after being down a run with two outs and two strikes in the ninth.

In the 12th Inning of the Rays game with the score tied and the Rays just finding out the Red Sox had lost Evan Longoria headed to the plate. It was then I called the Longoria homerun. Yes my prognostication skills do not lie soley with penny stocks, you can laugh I am trying to be a little sarcastic. It was great watching the homerun and just like penny stocks I am right every once in a while

Tonight was really an amazing MLB night. You could not script what happened tonight.


And why I posted this to the blog:


No comments: