Wednesday, September 14, 2011

RXPC - More Gains To Come?


First off congratulations to my chat room subscribers and twitter followers. At $.0032 RXPC looked like a decent risk/reward bounce play. It has already returned almost 100% from my post on twitter and I would not be surprised if it rallies further from here. RXPC had some excellent money flow and record share volume today.

I do not think RXPC is anything other than a short term share price recovery play meaning play the bounce and move on. Could RXPC hit $.01 and keep going higher? Absolutely, anything is possible, but the stock could just as easily fall back down and break recent lows. There is no worse feeling than letting big profits evaporate and turn into a big loss because you got greedy. It never hurts to sell enough to cover the cost of your initial position and let the rest turn into big profits, or dissipate.

RXPC I think has a great chance at more gains. If I had to guess I think 50-75% or better from here is a distinct possibility.

No comments: