Tuesday, October 25, 2011

FLRE - Poised For A Bounce?


FLRE I like this stock right now, but before I tell you that lets talk about the negatives. This stock just did a 1,000 for 1 reverse split on August 3rd. That is not a positive for anyone buying into this stock, because it usually means another one is possible down the road. That is not always the case, but it is something to be wary of. The second negative is the ongoing dilution. You don't split a stock and then suddenly get liquid again without dumping shares into the market. That explains the drop in price.

What do I like about this stock right now? I really like the chart. The price is holding above $.007 and volume has been strong. The company has a professional web presence, and the money flow indicates people are buying the stock. I think this stock could mount a rally from current levels and it remains a stock to watch, unless the selling continues unabated. The moving averages are skewed due to the split, with $.18 and $2.60, I would rather think a bounce could bring this stock back to $.02 or better.

1 comment:

John said...

Best regards for this awesome blog.



http://www.pennystockshark.com/