Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Chart Updates - DHT FFN

I posted both of these charts last night on the blog. DHT came through today with an over 23% rally. While I think there could be some more room to the upside for DHT, I think the money was made with todays rally. FFN, on the other hand, has yet to get that rally that i think it will see at some point in the short term. The stock has a 7.6 million share float and close to a million shares shorted.... that was the Nov 15th number. I expect the short ratio to be higher since then, which will aid in the rally should FFN decide to bounce. At current $.84-.89 range I think the stock could see a 30-50% boost, if not more as this was a $10 stock back in the summer.



FFN $.84



DHT $1.08

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Thanks for sharing this chart updates and the shares information. I am always looking out to hot penny stock

tike mik said...

The personals deployed by these agencies are well trained and equipped with the very techniques of all packing, unpacking, loading, unloading and transportation techniques. Thus, they are leaving no stones unturned to provide quality services and satisfaction to their clients.

Removals Rugby