Saturday, March 3, 2012

FRHV - Starting To Move Higher


When I alerted this stock to my subcribers, I felt it had a great chance of rallying.  This is from my email to my subscribers on February 24th, wiith FRHV right at its 52 week low:

FRHV

Current bid and ask


$.0015

$.0016
last trade $.0016

Shares Outstanding      575,536,907     a/o Feb 08, 2012


News out this morning.  Also the chart is right near its bottom and I think we could see a strong reversal over the coming days or weeks.


This is an SEC filer that is up to date, which makes this stock, in my opinion, attractive here.



I then posted FRHV on my blog to my readers as well.  http://pennystockgurus.blogspot.com/2012/02/frhv-ready-to-mount-rally.html 

On Friday FRHV started to rally hitting $.003 a share and closing above its 50 day moving average. I think we are witnessing the start of a nice rally that should take FRHV to $.004 or better short term.  

No comments: