Wednesday, June 27, 2012

BBDA Another Huge Winner for My Subscribers



Less than two weeks ago I covered BBDA on my blog nothing a big run could be coming.  I also alerted my subscribers to BBDA when no one wanted to buy the $.0004's.  The stock was sitting there with light volume when I told my subscribers that I thought a nice rally was coming.  For those who did their research and took a chance on BBDA they were rewarded  handsomely so far as the stock has risen over 800% from my initial alert.

I continue to be ahead of the curve of everyone else out there.  Congratulations to those who have profited on BBDA.

Here is what the BBDA chart looked like on my blog a few weeks ago after it started its rally.  The chart above is what we have seen BBDA do so far.


Again great profits and I am giving myself a nice pat on the back.  It has been a great 2012 for the penny stock guru.  I started the year alerting 4 stocks and they all turned in over 100% gains with many posting 400-500%+ gains.  My last two alerts have been nothing short of stellar with BBDA at $.0004 to today's high of $.0035 and UCHC from $.0005 to $.0024 recently.

No comments: