Thursday, June 21, 2012

Last Two Subscriber Alerts Return 500% and 366%

My subscribers the last two weeks were given two stocks at their lows.  They both returned over 300% in two days.

UCHC from $.0005 to $.0024  500%
BBDA from $.0003 to $.0014  366%

I pride myself on finding penny stocks trading at their lows with potential for big gains and I continue to bring that to my subscribers.

I also give my subscribers the same stocks scans and lists that I use to find these great alerts.


In My Years Covering the Penny Stock Market I have Alerted, Picked, Posted some truly life changing stocks.  GWAY at $.01 to $5.25, LEXG from $.10 to $10.20. 
As A subscriber you get: 1. Unlimited Access To Me, the forum, the chat room
2. Stock scans that provide great opportunity for profits. I have numerous stock scans, some of which I post in the forum, that offer great profit potential.
3. Stock charts that have, so far, provided some great returns for subscribers.
4. Nightly updates, 3-5 times a week covering the market, money flow, stocks to watch, my opinion on the market.
5. Stock alerts/picks usually one a week, sometimes more, sometimes less.
6. An unbiased perspective of the market. I do not trade penny stocks. I do not buy or sell stocks I write about. I do not promote penny stocks. I do, however, have a great eye for potential movers in the market.
7. Access to a private 24 hour chat room

Register with the forum to subscribe


No comments: