Friday, February 12, 2010

The Guru's Presidential Penny Stocks To Research - PFMS, PFEH, PHLH, VCTY, GOIG

PFMS was much higher on Friday.  Is there any solid foundation for further gains?  I'd love to hear from someone about this stock.

PFEH continues to be on my watch list.  It is only a matter of time before this undervalued stock gets the attention it deserves.

PHLH a stock with a great chart, is their something more to the stock than meets the eye?

VCTY does a short squeeze loom on the horizon?

GOIG could I be wrong about the downside the lies ahead?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

PFMS is a reverse merger play first target price is .005, merger should be announced soon...