Friday, February 12, 2010

PHLH - The Chart is Telling A Great Story

If your in the mood for a good story this weekend, skip your trip to Barnes and Noble and take a look at PHLH instead.  The chart for this stock is telling an amazing story.  Who needs a fluff news release when all you need is a chart that is showing tremendous price appreciation. 

The best part of this story, in my view, lies ahead.  I have seen stocks like this, rally on no news, and then head much higher when news finally does hit the market.  Once such stock I was watching last year that has an eerily similar feel is CVRG.  That stock was a dormant shell at $.002 in December of 2008 (if i recall correctly) and on my watchlist, because I watch just about everything.  Just a few months later it was trading over $.30.   For those of you who know how to count that is a 60 bagger.  If you had pulled the trigger at $.002 for $200 you could have sold those shares $30,000+.

Now I am not saying PHLH will do the same thing as CVRG, but I am saying that when these stocks see quiet accumulation it is usually for a very good reason.

Keep a close eye on PHLH the next few days, I think shareholders will have a very happy ending on their hands.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PHLH is going to explode this week guru were looking for .02 to .08 range next week......