Wednesday, August 11, 2010

VCTY - Ready To Mount A Historic Rally






I have received numerous emails the past few days noting how VCTY is about to run to new highs.  While I try to remain cautious I do think the potential is there to break the $.036 high.  When I made VCTY my stock pick earlier this year at $.0008 I envisioned this stock getting some value put inside it.  It turns out the value I envisioned is becoming tremendous value.  I am hearing $200 million worth of assets could be coming VCTY's way.  Now that is shareholder value.

I think VCTY bears watching going forward.  Not only will it make a great short term trade, but longer term it could prove to be very profitable.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

"I am hearing $200 million worth of assets could be coming VCTY's way. Now that is shareholder value."

Thats correct sir, Mina Mar is in final negotiations with a chinese hydro electric company with 200 million in assets and with profits in excess of $7,360,000.

Mina Mar has completed one merger to date with a chinese university whos revenue from Jan 2010 - June 2010 was just shy of 3 million and net profits after taxation were $1,130,489 USD