Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Wednesday Stocks To Watch - UWRL, EXTO, PYBX, BDGR, FFGO

UWRL  I think today's price action offered a great opportunity for investors.  My target remains $.006 and better. Enough said.


EXTO this stock is posied for a substantial bounce in the short term.  It is over sold and could return to at least 50% of prior levels.

PYBX this stock was brought to the Guru subscriber chat room at $.0002.  It went on to soar 500% from that price before closing up only 350%.  I see more gains in the future for this stock.

BDGR is an interesting lotto play.  I have my eyes on it this week.

FFGO continues to garner buying interest.  As long as this keeps up this stock has some very real potential.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Is JMON being diluted. I'm afraid to get in on it.

Unknown said...

for JMON, there is no dilutor MMs at level 2, only retailers, it went to no bid just becoz of heavy short volume, probably tomorrow can be a short squeeze play IMO

20100811|JMON|391166567|594142666|O